Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tired for a good reason.

RT is really tiring. Exercises are demanding, and really do work out my core muscles. Which is good, since it has been a long time since I did any proper exercises. Hopefully next training will have more running.

Saw a beautiful rainbow just like yesterday or something. Such big rainbows have been sighted often these days in Singapore. Hope they'll appear more often! =)

Saw something interesting while I was heading for dinner after today's RT. A rather hilarious signboard. Looks like something a loanshark would write. =.=

It reads: "Sure? So cheap?"

Going to Melacca this coming sunday, under a tour my mum is organising. Something like a one-day tour. Can foresee myself having to help her take care of her participants, so much so that enjoying the trip should be rather impossible.

Ok, time to do some assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment