Sunday, March 8, 2009

Adam is a divine dog..

..because the 4 numbers i got him to pick from 10 tennis balls that we number 0-9 opened in today's 4D! Though it's shoot from behind to front, it's still quite amazing. If I had bet I-Bet, I would have won some small money. But too bad, I did not. Haha.

Ok, Melacca trip. An ok trip, walked the jonker street, the shopping mall, ate nonya lunch. The most important discovery of this trip is.... .... a RM3.00 svengali deck. Which is about S$1.26. Here're some pictures of it:




Yes, it's a pirated copy. Its instructions are also hilarous as they're filled with grammatical errors. =D

Function wise, it's pretty good. Works well for the tricks that uses this deck. Exceeded my expectation in this acpect. Initally I bought this deck, with it being an manipulation deck in mind (after seeing its "Card For Juggle" name), like for cards back palming, stage act etc. Didn't think that it'll be a Sven. Cool.

Also bought a normal deck, but it's really shitty. Forget abt it.

Will probably rest soon, after doing some work.

Gal, sleep well ya. I'm open for ranting tomorrow. Got some gifts for u too.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment