Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day preparation

Ok, here's a glimpse of my gifts for my gf this saturday.


The card is 100% homemade! Designed it using photoshop. Well, being a magic lover, I've wanted to make something like this long ago. And a random sighting in someone's laptop background while attending GEM2900 inspired me further. The bear is from "Juzzz", (www.juzzz.com.sg) Great variety of dolls and bears that're very cute.
To gal- there's a surprise about the bear, like it? =)

Incidently, the printer ran out while printing an earlier copy of the card, and I got this pleasantly nice 'product'.


I'm thinking of selling this design/ greeting card, though it'll be long over Valentine's day when people get to see this post. But I guess it's still good for any romantic occasion couples have on their own calender. Do contact me if interested!

As for the activity, well it's still somewhat in planning. A quiet and relaxing picnic will be nice. East coast park? Will iron it out by friday afternoon. You've messed up Christmas, don't let the same thing repeat itself! Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment