Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ebay! + S.H.E + Magic + Game

Selling some stuff on ebay, only to local buyers as i'm not sure if i can afford postage at the moment. Haha. Anyway, here's the link to my selling page: http://myworld.ebay.com.sg/desmondleung86/

Watched a S.H.E MV & Concert DVD today. They're as lively, bubbly and cute as always. Something I feel about Hebe is that, she seems the least like a celebrity among the three of them. Feels like someone who do not prefer extra attention, and just want less trouble. I say this because she is normally the most quiet of all, and gives me the impression that what she does is entirely for work purposes, as if she's an entirely different person while not on screen or not working. I do like her a lot as a singer and artist nevertheless. In any case, go S.H.E.! =)

As for my magic interest, I've been trying to perfect the cherry control these days, trying to get the angles right. Been also practising Kammagic's ACAAN. Very nice effect, and simple too. Wanting to perform magic soon, might be looking at doing some volunteer work at old folks home perhaps?

Started to re-play a rather mindless game that I've played many years ago, called Terran Legacy. It's like a web-based starcraft, needing you to do nothing except to click on links and see text after text after text. It's really a good time killer imo. haha.

Well i think that's it for now.

Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment